Table of Contents
Link Adhar Card to PAN card: Introduction
You can link your Adhar card to your Pan card by following the steps.
Link Adhar card to PAN Card: Manual
Link Adhar Card to PAN card: To link the Adhar card with your PAN card following steps should be followed:
- Open the official link of the Income Tax e-portal. https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/
- If you have not registered on the portal before, please register yourself. Your PAN card no. will be your User_ID.
- Log in using User_ID, password, and Date of birth.
- Once you log in, a window will open asking you to Link your Adhar.
- If you are not linked, please click the “Link Adhar” in the Profile section.
- Your Name, Date of birth and gender will already be provided according to PAN information.
- Verify your PAN card details displayed on the screen. Please keep in mind that if there is a discrepancy, you must get it fixed in both documents.
- Click on the “Link Adhar” if your details match.
- A pop-up window will open if your Adhar card will be linked to your PAN card successfully.
- You can visit https://www.utiitsl.com/ OR https://www.egov-nsdl.co.in/ to link your Adhar card and PAN card.
Want to know about ” PMAY 2023 सब्सिडी पात्रता ”
How can I know if my Aadhar card is linked to my PAN card?
The government has provided an SMS check-status feature. The taxpayer must text 567678 or 56161 to pay their taxes. The message “Aadhaar is already associated with PAN in ITD database” would be displayed if the PAN and Aadhaar are linked.
What is the last date to link the PAN with the Adhar card?
March 31st, 2023 is the last date to link your PAN with the Adhar card.
मैं अपने आधार कार्ड को पैन कार्ड से कैसे लिंक कर सकता हूं?
प्रशासन ने एसएमएस द्वारा स्थिति की जांच करना भी संभव बना दिया है। करदाता को 567678 या 56161 पर एक एसएमएस भेजना होगा। यदि आधार पैन से जुड़ा हुआ है, तो निम्नलिखित नोटिस प्रदर्शित किया जाएगा: “आईटीडी डेटाबेस में आधार पहले से ही पैन से जुड़ा हुआ है।”
What is the fees for PAN Aadhaar linking?
A tax of 500 was levied beginning April 1, 2022, and was later increased to 1,000 beginning July 1, 2022. How can I pay the Aadhaar-PAN link fees before March 31? The Income Tax Department has introduced an e-pay facility for taxpayers to pay the fee of 1,000 to proceed with the Aadhaa-PAN linkage request.
Why link Aadhaar with PAN?
It has been a while since the initial circular mandating that everyone links their Permanent Account Number (PAN) with their Aadhaar was published. The purpose of this is to prevent tax evasion by ensuring that every taxpayer has a distinct identification number that is connected to their PAN.
What happens if Aadhaar and PAN are not linked?
Your PAN will stop working if it is not connected to your Aadhaar. “As per IT Act,1961, it is mandatory for all PAN holders, who do not fall under the exempt category, to link their PAN with Aadhaar before 31.3,” the Income Tax Department stated in a recent tweet.